OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. You know when you fancy someone and you want to start a conversation with them but you’re unsure of what to say and then when you finally work out what you should say, you go to say it and it comes out completely wrong? Yeah, that’s how I feel right now, apart from I don’t fancy this blog – I’m just desperately trying to impress the readers. So hey, basically.
Here is a picture of me acting out Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at a Lord of the Rings dress up party I went to on Saturday. I don’t really know what else to write now, so I’ll finish up with some facts about myself.
- When I was younger I really wanted to be an archaeologist so I conducted a dig in my back garden where I found some roman pottery
- Last year a moth gave me a black eye
- My mum gave me a chinese burn about two weeks ago
- Today I found some brain in my KFC
- pfkfnock pfkcnock …whos there? shhakames. james who? shajemaes I/VI and ma bfig tung.
- I don’t like talking about myself.
So there. I really hope you like what I write here and read back soon when I’ll probably (not) write something more coherent in the future and that’s (not) a promise.